Thursday, October 9, 2008

Whoop! Whoop!

It's becoming one of those rare and ellusive days when things just go right and you feel near untouchable... I mean, I'm not saying I'm going to play russian roulette in motorway traffic any time soon, but it is a nice feeling.

The author has seen my layouts and is apparently very happy. The publisher is pleased with how I've resolved my backgrounds. A couple of small changes and I'm away to do my final pieces. *does a little dance* I'm really excited about it too, which I thought at this stage might be impossible!

Right, I shall work on some thing to hopefully post here later.

In the mean time, have a look at Simon Wild's website. The man is a don with colour and a fiend with the ol' b+w. He's also more productive than a family of chimps with the runs too, so there's always something new and exciting to look at.

www.simonwild.com

1 comment:

Lynne Chapman said...

Hi Cass - glad it's all looking up!

Sorry I've been out of the loop for a bit. School visits every day. Off to London in 30 mins so must dash. Still planning on Sunday though, so see you at the station.