Saturday, March 28, 2009

A blog in place of a real blog (which turned out to be utter rubbish!)

I tried to write something about the SCBWI event I went to today, but I've just read it back and it's the blog equivalent of over-toasted marshmallow. I might try and come back to it tomorrow when my brain is less smushy.

I also did some life-drawing on the train, which I'm going to refrain from inflicting upon you all- see how much I value you your eyes!

I shall now away to fill myself with all manner of bad things; i.e. pizza, icecream and Gossip Girl. Gazooks! I forgot how much concentrating for the day exhausts you...

4 comments:

Lynne Chapman said...

Hope the meeting was fun though.

I am coming out the other end of my schools mayhem (albeit rather silently)next week, so at last can start getting out to things again.

Keep going on the train drawings... 'practice makes perfect', or at least a bit better anyway.

cassia said...

brilliant! It would be great to see you and catch up on everything. Also, I got a lovely email from Mara and we both decided we'd like to try doing some readings etc with Lively Elizabeth, so I may need to pick your rather wonderful brain for tips! How are things going, given the 'silent runnings'?!

Michelle said...

such a lovely illustration, you have so inspired me today with your work, just amazing!

Michelle

cassia said...

thanks so much, Michelle! sorry it's taken me a while to respond, but your comment cheered me up immensely! :0) I love the picture of Cleo you did, btw- really beautiful observation.