Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Time for Tea

I'm getting to that stage of the day when I can't see straight and suppose I should probably stop before I do something disasterous. This rather sane thought usually occurs to me just as my finger is hurtling gleefully towards the 'close and don't save' button, and right before I think 'ooh... er... bum...! How long will it take to redo that, I wonder...?' So, bunking the trend (what an anarchist I am!) I'm calling it a day.



It's quite frustrating that I can't put up what I'm working on at the moment, but it won't be long until this book's completed too. Arg! Think I'm getting to that age when I'll go about remarking on how 'time flies' to anyone who'll listen. Surely it can't be long before I start catching buses PURELY to regale queasy-looking teens with grotesque tales of corns and bunions...? It's good to have something to look forward to, eh?!

I thought I'd stick up some more 'Lively Elizabeth' prep work in the mean time...!

5 comments:

April Jarocka said...

Ah you're working too hard Cassia. Your little girl looks in need of a good laugh...come over to my blog and have one!

April

www.uglyrabbits.blogspot.com

Svein Nyhus said...

Fun to see your blog and illustrations. Keep up the good work!

cassia said...

April. I shall be scuttling over there pronto!

Svein Nyhus? Goodness me! I'm honoured!!! Thanks so, so much for writing! :0)

Lynne Chapman said...

These character sketches are great - you really seem to be able to capture the body language and vitality.

How do you do that? Kids don't stay still long enough to sketch, and you get locked up if you try to take photos of them these days...

Bio said...

Cool look. Nice drawing.
IEF.