Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'd like to thank my family, my dog, my cat (who's now dead) and the bin men- for doing such a goshdarned good job!

Ok, I feel quite guilty as I've been such a horribly bad blogger of late, but the lovely Studio Petite has awarded me with the 'One Lovely Blog' Award. Thank you very much, Studio Petite. Sorry, I've been a bit rubbish of late- I felt I needed to stick up a new post before I could accept it! Please see, 'Ooh, hello, do you come here often?'
The condition of the award is that I pass it on to 15 other blogs, I consider to be topnotch.

So, with no further ado, I give you the very wonderful;















13 comments:

Damian Harvey said...

Coo - thank you so much.

Good to see you posting again :-)

cassia said...

You're very welcome! I think I'm actually supposed to inform everyone on that list that I've given them the award (which as yet, I have not quite worked out how to do!) So I'm very glad you saw the post. You may now steal that little icon and make your speech, if you like! :0)

mai s kemble said...

WOW- THANKS!!! :o

and congratulations!! :)
(I'm subscribed to your blog so you don't have to worry about me!!)

cassia said...

I love reading your blog- It's the right balance between chatty and informative. always a pleasure! :0)

Buskitten said...

Wow, Cassia, thank you so much! x

cassia said...

No problem, Buskitten. Your blog is an inspiration!

Claire Massey said...

Thanks Cass, Congratulations!!! And congratulations on the Hodder's happiness with the book!!!xxx

April Jarocka said...

Thanks Cassia!! I've been awarded this before...can I accept it again?? Ok. Why not!! Thank you darlink!

cassia said...

April, I've no idea if you can receive it twice, but both you and Claire deserve it! :0)

Joanna Dover said...

How kind! Thank you so much. Happy to see you back again, and will dust a space on the mantle of my blog for the award. The magic bag will be very happy, it's currently undergoing some repairs, and I'm sure this will be a good tonic for it!

cassia said...

No probs, Joanna! Hope the bag feels better soon.

Excellent! At this rate, I won't have to let anyone know!

Lacy Snarr said...

there is another award to stick in your pocket....it is waiting for you on my blog

cassia said...

thanks very much, Lacy! How very kind of you. I love your 'nosepicker' btw! :0)