Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lively Elizabeth OUT NOW!!!

Hooray, hooray, hooray!

Here is the first ever sold copy of Lively Elizabeth! Well, that is, it's the first copy I've seen, that's sold and made it all the way to its' destination. This one has sent itself all the way to.... my good buddy, Mike's, desk... huzzah!

I was thinking of running a little competition. I would love a photo record of places Lively Elizabeth goes. I know some of you have been good enough to buy a copy, and others of you may see a copy at your local library or bookshop. I was wondering if I could please, please, please ask you to take photos of all and email them to me, marked 'Lively Elizabeth on tour'



I'll post any you send here, and there will be a wee prize for the most exciting/creative shots or locations. Thank you all, kindly.


10 comments:

Laurie said...

Well done, Cassia! What a good idea. I'll keep an eye on my local children's book shop.

Thanks for your kind words about Sooty.

Laurie

April Jarocka said...

Well done Cassia and what a great idea...I'll be on the look out for Lively Elizabeth for sure here in Ireland! Now...go break open the choccy biccies and celebrate!

cassia said...

Thanks, Laurie. Chin up!

Hooray, April- now THAT'S an EXCELLENT idea!!! :0)

Claire Massey said...

Yay! Yay! I can't wait for my copy to arrive!xxx

cassia said...

thanks, my lovely! xxx

karen said...

Well Done! (That was what I was going to put but everyone else has said it first so I'm off to get myself a copy, it looks great! x
Karen

Damian Harvey said...

Congratulations Cassia - isn't it a fantastic feeling to get the finished book in your hands.

I'll keep my eyes open and my camera ready.
x

cassia said...

thanks, Karen- much obliged!

Damian, it's seeing it on the shelves I can't wait for- it'll still seem unreal until then, I think. And thank you, yes, photos very welcome!

xxx

Coralie Colorie said...

Congratulations! You must be so happy! That's great!

anna wadham said...

congratulations! Looking really good. I'll keep my eye out for Elizabeth in my local waterstones! :)