Friday, July 23, 2010

Cassia's Escape To Wonderland

Remember that meeting I was all of a' dither about? Well, it was all about this; a children's book illustration retrospective. Exciting because... well, for a start, how many children's book retrospective exhibitions ever come along! But also, because I'm getting to exhibit in it, which is terrifying as well as amazingly thrilling.

To accompany the show, I've started up a separate blog, which I think might be slightly less chaotic than my normal one... and perhaps a little more, ahem, well-to-do!

I'll still post up here though with all the general news and gossip.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks Cassia. Visited your splendid new blog and signed up to it! Looks good!
Laurie

cassia said...

thanks very much for your support, Laurie. How are you?

Lynne Chapman said...

What exciting news! Can't wait to see the show. Off to visit the new blog right now...