Tuesday, August 30, 2011

*insert some kind of lion pun in here* A Roaring Great Post, perhaps?

I forgot to put my lion character sheet up, alongside the colour piece yesterday. Not surprising, since we are talking about a day during which I managed to burn my tummy with the steam from a microwave meal. THAT is the level of success I expected from yesterday.

Not to worry, mind; I shall post today, kindly ask you to view both posts together, forget what you've just read... and NO ONE shall be any the wiser!!! (Not quite sure about the punctuation there. Feel free to re-assemble that sentence as you see fit!)



Have also (for your enjoyment only) stuck a fox up a tree... TWICE, no less!!! Mainly because I haven't quite finished the image yet, and I'm not sure which I prefer.








I thank you. Good day!















No comments: